You may have reached this site because you are currently going through a crushingly difficult time in your life, such as the loss of a child. This site was actually birthed after the death of our firstborn, with the hope of inspiring and encouraging even at least one person, especially somebody who has gone through something similar.
I have indexed my posts about our journey with our firstborn here to help you find what you may be looking for. I pray this helps, even in a small way.
- Behind the Name: Berea Dannielle
- Brei’s 1st Battle: Cyst
- Brei’s 2nd Battle: Hemorrhage
- We Had a Daughter
- Brei: God Healed Me! (dreaming of our firstborn)
- I Told You So! (finally pregnant again)
- Odd is Part of Beautiful
- Beyond Grief: It Does Get Better
- Trick Questions
- Bible Verses for Seasons of Mourning
- Hope-full Mother’s Day
- The Underground Club
- One Rainbow Baby on the Way!
- Stuck No More
- Years After a Loss: Is it okay to remember? To still cry?
Book: When God Could’ve But He Didn’t
Leave comments or send me a message and I will make sure to reply.