As a post 1st anniversary thanks to all of you, I’m giving away freebies, which include an overnight stay with breakfast for two in a newly opened bed and breakfast in Tagaytay. ?
I hope you can join my mini giveaway project to get a chance to win any of these freebies (read on to know how):
- P1,500 GC from Florabel
- 1 day trip for a family of 5 at Asian Village, Tagaytay
- 1 overnight stay with breakfast for 2 at Asian Village, Tagaytay
Whether you’ve subscribed to my blog or read just one post that brought you around in here, you probably figured that this blog, just like my book, “When God Could’ve But He Didn’t,” was birthed when our dear firstborn, Berea Dannielle, passed away in 2015. These writing projects were fuelled with the hope of inspiring and encouraging people, and I pray that even in a little way, both “blog book” and this live blog have and will continue to serve that purpose.
So how to get a chance to win any of the freebies? I want you to write about the toughest time in your life and how things turned out for you. Let’s get your story out as I’m sure your story will be inspiring and encouraging to somebody out there. Here’s what you need to know:
- 500-800 words
- Can be with or without pictures
- Send your work to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before August 25, 2016. Comment below after you’ve emailed me.
- I will acknowledge receipt of your work within a week.
- I will have my generous partners help me choose which entry they want to award their freebies to.
- Chosen entries will be published in this blog, with credits to you, of course, between August 28 to September 2, 2016. This will also serve as the announcement of the chosen entries.
- I will email the winners on how to claim their prize.
There. ? If you know others who have inspiring and encouraging stories to tell, do share this to them, too! Happy writing!
I am the author of the book, When God Could’ve But He Didn’t. I am the happy wife of my happy husband, Pao. As I write this, both of us are happily hoping for at least two more children. I’m excited that the first paperback edition of my book is going to be available soon!